MicMan Live Music Interview On ArewaBaze

ArewaBaze: Good day and Welcome to yet another Edition  ArewaBaze Live Music Interview

 MicMan: Thanks! Feels good to be here

 ArewaBaze: Wawooo the pleasure is ours

 ArewaBaze: Sir, May we know your name please

 MicMan: Yeah sure! Am Michael ovey Pius

 ArewaBaze: That sounds cool,We learnt you're into music, what kind of Music do you do?

 MicMan: I do hip hop' afropop and RnB

 ArewaBaze: Nice! That's whole Music.
So What do your fans Know you with..... I mean Your stage Name

 MicMan: They call me micman Pius

 ArewaBaze: Micman do you have a record label you are sign into?

 MicMan: Am not really sign to a label yet.but me and some other guys are working to build up a label..
That's Mac fab ent.

 ArewaBaze: That's great!
 ArewaBaze: So far,how Many Tracks do you have?

 MicMan: Just 4

 ArewaBaze: Name them

 MicMan: My woman
Fine street Boi
be with you
pray(freestyle)
my game

 MicMan: But I have been featured on so many tracks


 ArewaBaze: MicMan,Indeed you have gone great work.
so who are you looking unto your role Model

 MicMan: Iceprince is one artist I respect and I look up to.he is just too much

 ArewaBaze: That's great Sir MicMan,
Which Artist are you Thinking of working with in the music industry Today ?

 MicMan: I have so many artist on mind.in which I will love to work with.

 ArewaBaze: Hmmmmm MicMan it seems you don't want us to know about this ok.

 Well where do you picture yourself and your Music in 10years from Today ?

 MicMan: Menh 10years from today . I see myself on top of the world. With lots of awards

 ArewaBaze: Oh yes! That's great Micman,Sorry for taking much of your Time before we go please, We want to know if MicMan is into any relationship, Are you who is the lucky girl?

 MicMan: Lol,yeah am into a relationship, my girl she is beautiful she loves me , and I love her

 ArewaBaze: That's wonderful,What words of encouragement do you have for upcoming Artist that wants to be like you and your Fans?

 MicMan: Emm! artist the should work hard and pray ,write good lyrics and work with good sound engineers,and promote their songs..to my fans I love you all, and thanks for supporting me,God bless you all!

 ArewaBaze: Thank you MicMan for being with us in Today's edition of ArewaBaze Live Music Interview, I wish to have again some other Time.

 MicMan: No p!!
Jahbless

 ArewaBaze: Bye Viewers and Readers
Catch us every every weekend with exclusive interviews once again Good bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MEANING OF AREWA

Music Artistes!! Join Viralz2Fame Cotest And Win A Free High-Quality VMusic

Biography:YoungBenny [BENJAMIN SAMUEL INJI]