NASARAWA GOT TALENTS: Tell us about yourself. Who is Sheks? Sheks: I Gimba Shekwolo Emmanuel popularly known as #SHEKS, from a family of 8, a proud Gbagyi boy from Karu local Government, a graduate of Theater Arts/English. I own a Music Recording studio named #SMS(SheksMagicStudio), where I am the present Producer, I also Own & Manage a crew known as # RudeBoyzEmpire (RBE){unsigned} I have recorded two Videos of two of my songs #MAGANA & BABAMILOKE though yet to be released, am also working towards releasing my First Mixtape Album tittle:#NOT ALONE. NASARAWA GOT TALENTS: When did music begin for you, when did you discover you had passion for music ?? Sheks: Since when I was in jss1,i began with miming other artist music,before I started presenting special number in FCS, way back. NASARAWA GOT TALENTS: How has the journey into music been for you? Has it been rough or nice? Sheks: Sincerely speaking, I wouldn't...
Comments
Post a Comment